Renovation Project # 3

Welcome to my celebration of successes and reflections on setbacks, as well as progress on my newest and most exciting venture ever!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TIME FLIES!


Did you ever notice that the time you have for a project fills the void - that you never have excess time left over? That's me! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since I updated for my friends the progress made on Stone's Throw Cottage, but I can proudly say that, although I didn't keep everyone up-to-date, progress happened anyway! This project is completed - for this season at least - and ST has been successfully rented through the month of September!

With the addition of a covered verandah, ST has become an inviting cottage by the lake and hopefully will provide for many hours of peace and quiet reflection for its guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment